szalik w kratę

Общие вопросы, связанные только с Вектра клубом и с жизнью членов клуба. "Правила форума - читать !"
Charlotte Susan
Новичок
Страна: DSDSDSD
Модель: SDSDSD
Двигатель: SDSDSDS

szalik w kratę

Сообщение Charlotte Susan » 27 янв 2021 08:59

I believe that as society becomes more szalik w kratę enlightened, attempts will be made to bridge the gap and blend etiquette & traditions to create an environment of inclusion rather than exclusion.I would like to add a small correction to the Wikipedia quote above: Any head covering is acceptable to observant Jews (not just kippas, brimmed black hats or fur hats). Technically even a wig or hairpiece qualifies as covering one's head (but then we get into that pesky problem again of how it looks to others and the risk of leading someone else astray when they believe the wig is actually an uncovered head).

To me, displaying appropriate behavior is all about displaying a great image and showing how well educated and "in the know" we are about such matters. If and when you do choose to wear a baseball hat, I truly hope you will continue to always take it off indoors in a classroom, szalik guess at a restaurant, or at the movies. Wearing it while walking around in a Mall is fine.Dustin. Really? You could wear a teenie tiny speedo to your church and not an eye brow would lift? WOW. I can not even fathom such a thing. I was raised that ladies wore MODEST sinsay szaliki dresses (below the knee and high in collar) to church and men wore at least dress slacks and a shirt minimum (and a tie and jacket if they could afford it).

I was so amused I forgot that the topic was hat wearing. Here is the way to judge any given situation. Look around you. See hats? yes? no? Do accordingly. Like I told my kids when they were playing under the clothes racks like kids will do in stores. "HEY! Do you see any other kids doing that? NO? Well KNOCK IT OFF! Grant it some time doing as you see szalik harry potter others doing is going to get you in trouble. In Germany I saw a man peeing right out in front of everyone. He was next to a busy downtown street on a sidewalk and he peed right there in the gutter. Must have been drunk as a skunk.

Anyhow it shows humility and selflessness to CARE ABOUT not offending others and to want to be curteous. Kudos to those with such civilty and manners. As for the younguns here with the lip and attitude. Looks to me like your mamas didn't smack you on the back of the head often enough. "Stop figgiting and listen to the preacher son. God's word will scare the heathen outta ya if ya let it." Thanks mom and dad for my goodly smacks. Even this blue collar raised gal has an ounce of decorum for it. i.e& . My mother in law thought Pres. Obama should NOT have bowed to the other politician in China.

He is the top leader of the free world and bows to know one, she said. BUNK! He made a very polite shallow bow he didn't crawl on his belly and kiss the guys toes. Its better to error on the side of curtesy I think. In szalik po angielsku asian culture one is curteous and bows to another in respect. Right? I come from redneck central and even I know you take off a baseball cap inside a building. A BBQ at a friends is hardly formal and beer and pizza at Joe's house during a BB game isn't either. NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT EXTREME CASUAL here. Yes wear a BB cap at Hooters while eatting wings. No do not wear a BB cap to dinner where table clothes and lining napkins are on the tables and a Изображение theres a maitre d' in a suit and tie.

Вернуться в «Объявления, о клубе, клубные новости»